domingo, maio 01, 2005

Interpol

Nova banda que descobri. Soando a uns novos Joy Division e para quem gosta de Muse ou da onda post-rock, vai certamente adorar este novo grupo. Para já ainda só ouvi o primeiro album deles. Forte e emocionalmente revivalista.

I'm gonna pull you in closeI'm gonna wrap you up tightI'm gonna play with the braids that you came here with tonight
I'm gonna hold your face, and toast the snow that fellCuz friends don't waste wine when there's words to sell

I feel like love is in the kitchen with a culinary eye
I think he's making something special And I'm smart enough to try
If you don't trust yourself for at least one minute each day,
Well you should trust in this, girl, cuz loving is coming our way.

If you can fix me up we'll go a long way
If you can fix me up, girl, we'll go a long way.
Take my love in real small doses

(de Obstacle 2)

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

Sem comentários: