segunda-feira, outubro 17, 2005

Oh hell of purgation
Save me from my deepest fears
Cause I have gotten down the canyons of death
Where mysterious poisoning ideas step into my mind

Free me! Save me! and paint a beautiful canvas on my soul
The divine would offer me the source of eternal bliss
I wouldn't drunk from the water of sorrows
Then immediately released from the murky imprisonment

Its so dark here and outside
Cold in the gullies of the end-times
And I feel I have no one

Yet you are here with me
The world vanishing but we're still embraced!
Warm, calm, kissing together - even in this last eternal moment




Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

Sem comentários: